kissthemoons: (>T)
KID! ([personal profile] kissthemoons) wrote in [community profile] crystarium2013-06-22 07:31 pm
Entry tags:

opassa beach.

( with the sand crunching beneath her boots, kid approached the shoreline. what the heck was taking serge so long? they didn't have time to just loiter around like this! as she crossed her arms over her chest, she could just imagine him dilly-dallying off somewhere, maybe even sleeping somehow...

her tapped her foot impatiently, and unfortunately for him, the longer he took, the tighter she seemed to wind herself up... )
risme: (Thoughtful R)

[personal profile] risme 2013-06-24 04:35 am (UTC)(link)
(Rikku spotted the distant figure on the beach, and released a sigh of relief. Her Machina had malfunctioned when she tried to push it above its normal allotted knots. That's what she got for trying something new. She'd barley made it out in one piece. But hey - she'd swam to shore and look. It wasn't some deserted island. Things were looking up for the waterlogged thief.)

(Making sure her boots crunched audibly on the sandy shore, she ambled towards the figure.)

Hello?!
risme: (Default)

[personal profile] risme 2013-06-24 05:12 am (UTC)(link)
(Rikku fell back a step at the girl's swift reaction, putting her hands up in a placating gesture.)

I didn't mean to startle ya, sorry! I'm Rikku! I crash landed nearby.
risme: (nono fingershake)

[personal profile] risme 2013-06-24 07:53 am (UTC)(link)
(If anyone can recognize that look, it's Rikku. A tiny, momentary quirk of the brow is the only indicator as the thief falls back into a slightly guarded stance. She places her hands atop her head, attempting to appear unguarded and naive. Her hair drips with seawater, adding to the castaway appearance. She does not attempt to hide her own assessment as she looks the potential rescuer or threat up and down.)

Whelp, I tried to break the sound barrier and here I am! Way before I got even close, I think. At least I'm not in a million pieces.

(The best part about lying, is if one told a partial truth, it was hardly any difference anyway.)


Edited 2013-06-24 18:25 (UTC)
risme: (Distant Head Up)

[personal profile] risme 2013-07-02 03:23 am (UTC)(link)
(The blonde rocked back on her heels, wincing at Kid's reaction. What in the world possessed her to talk about Machina? She may as well just paint Al Bhed on her forehead and go around looking for haters. One of these days her big mouth was going to get her in trouble, again.)

Er...Yup you can say that. Out of juice, and in pieces, and at the bottom of the sea.
risme: (intrigued profile)

[personal profile] risme 2013-07-02 03:43 am (UTC)(link)
(Rikku offers a bright, disarming smile, releasing a breath she didn't know she was holding. The thief rocks back and forth from heel to toes in an energetic gesture, though the wear of her crash shows on her features.)

Thanks! Er...you don't happen to have any fresh water on ya? I feel like I've been chewing on a Chocobo salt lick.

(She spins about, taking in her surroundings)

By the way, where are we?
risme: (wtf)

[personal profile] risme 2013-07-02 04:24 am (UTC)(link)
(What kind of person didn't know a Chocobo?! Rikku frowned in confusion, shifting uncomfortably as Kid's gaze traveled her frame. The Al Bhed had pretty much laid on the table that she was stranded and alone. If her mind could catch up with her mouth sometimes, that would be great.)

Opassa Beach....Lizard Rock? (Rikku recites the names with open confusion. How could she have never heard of such places? Well, there were always a lot of beaches...Certainly, there were even more rocks!)

Oh, I prolly hit it lotsa times! No Blood though! So I'm good to go. I wouldn't swallow any seawater though! I know better than that. (Rikku ambles into pace with her reluctant rescuer, offering a grateful grin.) So! What should I call you, huh?

risme: (nono fingershake)

[personal profile] risme 2013-07-11 12:21 am (UTC)(link)
(The fellow blonde maintained an affable smile, unfazed by Kid's expression. Rikku was used to the mixed reactions her personality tended to incur, and never found in them cause to behave in a manner untrue to who she was.)

Alright Kid, it's nice to meet you. Well it coulda been nicer circumstances, but you're a life saver. I mighta gone in a Totally wrong direction! What were you doing on the beach anyway?
pink_socks: (swim)

[personal profile] pink_socks 2013-06-30 06:02 pm (UTC)(link)
[actually, he was sleeping. naps are supposed to be good for you, right? as soon as he woke up, he rushed over to meet kid, opening his mouth to say something before closing it and grinning apologetically instead.]